I. General Provisions
1. Limited liability company “UAVFACTORY”, Reg. No. 40103258664, address: Mārupe District, “Jaunbrīdagi 1”, LV-2167; electronic mail address: email@example.com; website address: https:// www.uavfactory.com / (hereinafter referred to as – the Company) undertakes to provide the safety of the personal information and protection of rights of the visitors (hereinafter referred to as – the visitors) of the Company website https://www.uavfactory.com/ (hereinafter referred to as – the website) and its sub-sites, when visiting the website of the Company and browsing its contents.
II. Purpose and legal basis for creating cookies
III. Information about the cookies
7. It is possible to obtain additional information about cookies, as well as about how to manage or delete them on the website www.aboutcookies.org.
IV. Types of cookies and their application
8. There are two types of cookies – session or mandatory cookies and permanent cookies. Cookies are also divided into first- or third-party cookies. The above mentioned terms are explained below so that visitors can better understand the nature of cookies and why the Company uses them.
8.1. Mandatory cookies allow recognition of the browser and the visitor’s device, the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to your device when you visit a particular website, memorising any changes or choices made on the particular website, so that they can be used in other sections of the website, for example: providing the visitors with access to other sections of the website with restricted access after the visitor has successfully logged in to the website until the visitor logs out. These cookies allow the visitor to quickly and easily use multiple pages of a single website, avoiding the need to repeatedly log in to the website to visit each section of the website. Session cookies are not permanent – they will stop working when the visitor closes the browser, which they were using to browse the website or end the session on the specific website. If, however, the visitor opts to disable them using the options offered by the browser, it should be noted that the website will not be able to function properly.
8.2. Permanent cookies are cookies that are stored on the visitor’s device, using them to browse the website, for a predetermined period of time calculated from the end of the browsing session of the website. The stored cookies allow the visitor’s preferences or actions to be applied on the website each time they visit this website.
8.3. First-party cookies are cookies that are created by the website of the Company. They can be recognised by the domain name of the website of the Company.
8.4. Third-party cookies are cookies from websites that do not belong to the Company. The domain names of such websites are different from the domain of the website of the Company. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Storify and other third-party tools may place cookies on the visitor’s device to enable the sharing of content on social media or to obtain access statistics. Visitors should review the policy of the respective sites in regard to social networking cookies.
V. The list of cookies used on the website
10. The generated analytic reports can only be accessed by authorised employees of the Company or duly authorised third-party contractors, which may need to analyse, develop and/or regularly maintain certain websites.
VI. Information about the person’s consent to the creation of cookies
11. The website technically stores information (IP address, date, time, etc.) about the visitor’s consent to the placing of website cookies on the visitor’s device, as well as information (IP address, date, time, etc.), when you withdraw your consent to place website cookies on the visitor’s device.
12. Visitors can change their cookie settings at any time in the internet browser of their device. For example, the visitor can cancel the provided consent to store cookies by selecting a feature in their browser that allows one to reject all requests to store cookies. Visitors can find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menus of their web browser. More information: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/, as well as on the websites of browsers:
Chrome: Google Chrome Help Center
Firefox: Cookies – Information that websites store on your computer
Safari: Safari for macOS Sierra: Manage cookies and website data using Safari
Edge: Microsoft Edge, browsing data, and privacy
Opera: Security and Privacy in Opera (Referrals, redirections, and cookies)
If cookies are restricted (rejected), some features of the website will not be able to function properly.
VIII. Changes to the policy
UAVFACTORY LTD. (C) 2020