- Significantly higher volume than standard fuel tank
- Lightweight composite structure
- Shape designed specifically for Penguin B
- Quick installation and removal
- Filled with anti-slosh foam
With the fuel tank volume of 7.5 litres (1.98 gal), Penguin B can easily achieve 10+ hours of cruise flight time using the standard two-stroke 28cc engine. With UAV28-EFI engine 20+ hour-long flights can be achieved.
Fuel tank occupies maximum space inside the Penguin B fuselage and maintains the nearly constant centre of gravity during the flight. The fuel tank is filled with special anti-slosh foam, that reduces the fuel movement inside the fuel tank during the flight.
The long-endurance fuel tank can be easily removed from the fuselage to access additional space allocated for UAV avionics.